From Friday, May 20 at 6 p.m. through Sunday, May 22 at 2 p.m., the Division of IT will be performing an upgrade to the university’s core database servers causing many services to be unavailable.
The following systems will be unavailable during the maintenance window:
- Kuali Financial System (KFS) Web Reporting
- Unavailable Friday 6 p.m.-Saturday 8:30 a.m.
- Available read-only Saturday 8:30 a.m.-midnight
- Unavailable Sunday midnight-3 p.m.
- Institutional Research, Planning, and Assessment (IRPA) Reporting System
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS) Reporting
The following systems are expected to remain in service but may be slightly impacted as dependencies may exist on the databases being upgraded:
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Payroll and Human Resources (PHR) System
Although we do not anticipate issues accessing additional services during the outage, the performance of systems that are integrated with those listed above could be unexpectedly affected.
This work is part of our strategic effort to improve the reliability and security of IT services. The work has been scheduled during off-peak usage hours to minimize the adverse impact. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause.
Please contact the IT Service Desk with any questions.