The Division of IT will be performing system maintenance on between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Sunday, February 16 and Sunday, February 23, 2020. During each maintenance window, many services will be unavailable.
The IT systems and services that will be impacted include, but are not limited to:
- Student Information System (SIS)
- University of Maryland Electronic Grading System (UMEG)
- Payroll and Human Resources System (PHR)
- Kuali Financial System (KFS)
- Student Accounts Receivable (SAR)
- Student Financial Aid
- ELMS Management Tool (EMT)
- Virtual Server Hosting (VSH)
- Terrapin Tech (1221 McKeldin Library)
Although we do not anticipate issues accessing additional services during the outage, the performance of systems that are integrated with those listed above could be unexpectedly affected.
This work is part of our strategic effort to improve the reliability of IT services. The outages have been scheduled during off-peak usage hours to minimize the adverse impact. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience they may cause.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.