Between 10 p.m. Wednesday, August 1 and 3 a.m. Thursday, August 2, Cisco will be upgrading the university’s Webex Web Conferencing system to a new version (WBS 33).
After the upgrade, the in-meeting look of Webex Meeting Center and Event Center will be different. New features include additional layout options and a simpler setup process.
Learn about the changes by reading these guides:
- What’s New in Cisco Webex Meetings
- What’s Changed in Cisco Webex Meetings
- What’s Changed in the Pre-Meeting Experience
We will work to update our how-tos and service information as soon as possible. In the meantime, these Getting Started Guides from Cisco may be helpful:
- Getting Started with Cisco Webex Meetings for Hosts
- Getting Started with Cisco Webex Meetings for Attendees
We regret any inconvenience caused by the short notice of this change.